Dubai has appeared as an international city and business hub of the center east.
It’s also a major delivery hub for cargo and passengers. By 1960, Dubai’s economic system changed into primarily based on revenues from the exchange and, to a smaller quantity, oil exploration concessions, however, oil was no longer observed till 1966. Some big companies offering assistant level jobs in Dubai, you can get the link and search according to your field and fill the form and apply now.
Office assistant’s responsibilities:
Office assistants carry out clerical obligations in nearly each industry. A few office assistants, like those within the legal industry, may be more specialized than others. Office assistant’s responsibilities typically include answering telephones, taking memos and keeping files. Other duties may additionally consist of scheduling appointments and assembling presentation materials. Office assistants may additionally help office members with documentation. Other than storing, organizing and dealing with documents, office assistants may additionally type, edit and proofread documents. Some workplace assistants may need to take dictation or document the minutes of conferences.
Responsibilities of Cashiers
- Handle all cash transactions with clients
- Collect all payments and Scan goods
- Change or tickets -Issue receipts – refunds
- Coupons, Redeem stamps and Make sales referrals, introduce new ones and cross-sell products
- Resolve client’s complaints, guide them properly and provide required information
- Leaving establishments and Greet customers when entering
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep all reports of transactions
- box or Bag and wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Sales Assistants responsibilities:
- Advising & serving customers.
- Manage all Processing payments.
- Assisting clients in order to guide and help they find what they need.
- Do ensure stock levels are good maintained.
- Promoting all store cards or special offers.
- You have to provide customers with information on product availability and pricing.
- Arrange window displays.
- Managing customer complaints or handling customers on to supervision.